7.28.2010

Summer 2010

I still remember how i was saying this summer feel kinda long. The summer is already half way through. Cant really believe that time flies that fast. But i think this summer i have learn a lot of things that i would never expect.
First of all, I still remember how i sign up for Rwanda trip very last min. I didnt even think that i will go to Rwanda, cuz at that time my life was kinda falling part. Everything seem really not stable, how can i get out of hk anyway? On the other hand, i didnt think i was ready as well. At that time i just started working at Fat Angelo's. So everything was a mess in my life. However, Rwanda trip happen to be at the right place in my life. I was really amazed how everything work out really well through the whole summer. And i finally know that if god wants you to be there, youll be there! And also the trip itself is a really amazing blessing in my life! How i met some really cool people and how we shared during the trip. It was just awesome.
Second of all, Im really amazed that how much i ve learn from my job and how i got my job. I still remember i want a job really bad, and i cant really find one. Finally, god gave this one to me. Working at Fat Angelo's as a server is a really hard thing for me. Because i havent worked at a restaurant before, i absolutely know nothing about being a server. Therefore, i was freaking out the whole time. Gladly, i get used to it faster than i thought. And also the wonderful people i met at this company is also a blessing. Because they both have their stories, and they're willing to teach me everything. Most of our staff at Fat Angelo's they're my age, and we're all facing the uncertainty cause by the life changing situation. So we will share and be with each others all the time!
Last but not least, this summer god has also taught me how to wait. Ive been waiting for school offers since the day i finish my interview at school. At this moment Im still waiting. Also i have already told how i feel about the girl i like, and i m still waiting. So god really has taught me how to wait and dont be worried too much.
God has taught me well through the summer, and i m still excited whats gonna happen next.

1 comment:

Jesstor said...

Yeah Hugo!!! This is great! Keep sharing your thoughts, I really like reading what you have to say. It's really cool that you took the time to sit and think about what God has done in your life and I think that by writing it out it'll remind you to hold on to these lessons and not forget them. Praise God, brother!