5.15.2010

Sickness

Near every time when i'm really sick, i'll ask myself a question" am I gonna die?" Fortunately, i''ve been through every single one of them!

This week is the hardest week in my entire life! I got a Flu during the beginning of the week, then i got a intestine infection during the same week. Isn't that sound fun? Nope it's not fun at all! I've been suffering through the whole week! With no one to help at all! Why? Cuz Dad is in a great trouble!

I know my dad well! He can be smart sometime, but in general he's a dumb man! He always do something that put himself and his family in a dangerous situation. Being his son, Its kind of fun sometime, but most of the time is suffering! I'm not so much a " wanna be wealthy" person, all i want is to be normal. However, in real life i'm always way more then normal! I'm the one always cleaning up my dad's mess! Always taking care of him!

Anyways, this entry its not to blame him. All i want to say is, i think i carry sickness all the time, even is physically or mentally! Also all i want is to focus on my own work like school or work or whatever! Cant you just let me breathe some time? The timing of you giving me mess to clean, is all wrong! I'm too sick of it! I just wanna leave and never come back! I have never feel this so strongly before!

No comments: